JUDOCLINICS, WORKSHOPS AND PRESENTATIONS
AT PAPENDAL OLYMPIC SPORTS CENTER OR ON LOCATION
CONTENTS OF THE CLINIC
The content of the clinic is always negotiable.
- A look behind the scenes of a Topjudoka
- I tell my story as a top athlete. The important choices I have to make and how I stay motivated.
- Tips and tricks from an experienced judoka
- Judo and / or strength training workshop
- I give the participants a little something.
- Personal photo and signature moment
- Question round, where you can ask anything you want to know
All in all: Have a lot of fun together and also learn something!
For young and old who want a fun, sporty and educational afternoon / morning.
For team building, sports enthusiasts and people in business
For entrepreneurs, (top) athletes and students
For experienced and inexperienced judokas
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Judo Vianen, Michael has provided a clinic for all members. During this clinic, Michael was able to transfer his knowledge and skills to the participants in a professional, enthusiastic and clear manner. Michael showed his commitment to each participant and quietly took the time to do so. In this way he quickly managed to put everyone at ease. Afterwards, every participant, young and old, reported having learned a lot from Michael's clinic.
Michael Korrel captivates judokas of all ages with his enthusiasm and flair. From the beginning to the end of the clinic, there is room and attention for everyone. Michael knows how to provide a fun interactive training with humor, but also with a clear plan. In addition to paying attention to the physical aspects, Michael is also a man with a vision on the mental plane. A clinic to remember.
Leave your name and e-mail below, with an indication of how many people want to be present and we will contact you!